New feature/announcement notification

New ideas and constructive comments go here.

Moderator: Moderators

Black20VT

New feature/announcement notification

Post by Black20VT »

Hi,

Is it possible to subscribe to a forum? The reason I ask, is I'd like to subscribe to the 'Announcements' forum, so whenever something is announced, I receive an email.

Alternatively, do you have an email distribution list that you email when new features are added?

It's just I love hearing about new features.

Thanks.
RollerNetSupport
Site Admin

Post by RollerNetSupport »

We will be sending all of the recent announcements by email towards the end of the month. We try to combine them into one announcement rather than a lot of individual ones.

As far as subscribing to the forums, we'll try for that when we upgrade the forum software.
Technical Support support@rollernet.us
Roller Network LLC
Black20VT

Post by Black20VT »

RollerNetSupport wrote:We will be sending all of the recent announcements by email towards the end of the month. We try to combine them into one announcement rather than a lot of individual ones.
Ok, that's great.

Just as a 'nice to have' (I know, as have lots of these), would be good to have the option of having instant notification, or a monthly 'digest'.

Thanks for letting me know though, much appreciated! :wink:
Black20VT

Post by Black20VT »

RollerNetSupport wrote:As far as subscribing to the forums, we'll try for that when we upgrade the forum software.
I must've missed this line the first time I read it...

...anyway, that would be great.

Thanks for considering.
Black20VT

Post by Black20VT »

RollerNetSupport wrote:We will be sending all of the recent announcements by email towards the end of the month. We try to combine them into one announcement rather than a lot of individual ones.
I guess this has been put back until Nov with the recent SpamAssassin update?

Thanks,
RollerNetSupport
Site Admin

Post by RollerNetSupport »

We were waiting for the Bayes addition before sending an email announcement; you'll probably see it today or tomorrow.
Technical Support support@rollernet.us
Roller Network LLC