Couple of Minor Suggestions

New ideas and constructive comments go here.

Moderator: Moderators

Matchstick

Couple of Minor Suggestions

Post by Matchstick »

Hi,

I've just signed up and been extremely impressed with this service so far.

There's just a couple of suggestion that would make the service perfect from my point of view.

Firstly I'd love support for DNS Whitlelists, both normal and Right Hand Side.
I use both of these on my Primary mail server and being able to use the same DNS entry on my Secondary would be great.

Secondly a bulk entry option for Black and Whitelist IP addresses would be nice as well especially if DNS Whitelists can't be enabled.

Cheers
bill

bulk entry option

Post by bill »

I would also be very interested in a bulk entry option for the Blacklist and Whitelist. It is too time consuming to enter more than a few records in this manner.

Also, it would be helpful if we could have the option to apply Blacklist and Whitelist entries to multiple domains. Right now it's one domain or all domains.
RollerNetSupport
Site Admin

Post by RollerNetSupport »

We'll work on adding these changes.
Technical Support support@rollernet.us
Roller Network LLC
dstutz

Me too...

Post by dstutz »

Add another vote for bulk addition of white/blacklists.
I've gathered a few CIDR ranges manually, but I have a huge list of chinese/korean netblocks from http://www.okean.com/sinokoreacidr.txt that I used to use on my own server that I'd love to be able to update in here. The guy that maintains the list updates it 3-4 times a week. I set up a cron job to wget -N the file.
RollerNetSupport
Site Admin

Post by RollerNetSupport »

I can probably add something that can read in CIDR formatted ranges from a file, as well. An auto-fetching kind of thing would take longer to add, but it's possible.
Technical Support support@rollernet.us
Roller Network LLC