DKIM?

New ideas and constructive comments go here.

Moderator: Moderators

bobpullen

DKIM?

Post by bobpullen »

Any progress on DKIM signing?
Seth
Site Admin

Re: DKIM?

Post by Seth »

I don't have an ETA on DKIM signing for outbound mail. We plan to implement it in a way where signing keys are provided by the user and then associated to outbound accounts, not globally by Rollernet. It will probably happen when we get to updating that section, as you may have noticed that updates to other sections also come with an interface change since we're reviewing and updating the back end of each section as we go.
Seth Mattinen, Roller Network LLC
timtowtdi

Post by timtowtdi »

Do you have an ETA yet?
Or any other information about DKIM implementation status?

Regards,

Tim
Beware of the Klowns
Seth
Site Admin

Post by Seth »

We are currently testing some DKIM methods in the back end and how easily they would be able to integrate into the control center.
brianpettyjohn

Post by brianpettyjohn »

I see it's been a while since this issue was pinged. Any update? Gmail/MSN/Yahoo/Comcast/Outlook are getting much more strict.
Seth
Site Admin

Post by Seth »

I suppose I can just set it up in the back end and have everyone email us their private DKIM key for now.

The real delay is that we have to change jQuery versions (not because we need anything in newer versions but because PCI compliance simply tags it as "too old") which broke basically everything where we have UI elements, so I'm having to rewrite it slowly. So until this is done I can't add any front end interfaces to configure a private key for DKIM
Seth
Site Admin

Post by Seth »

For everyone who wants to start doing DKIM now and doesn't want to wait for the user interface delay, please email the following information to support@rollernet.us for every domain you want DKIM signed submitted to our SMTP AUTH service:

domain=
selector=
privatekey=

DO NOT POST YOUR PRIVATE KEY HERE. Only email the information to support@rollernet.us and include your account name (although we can look it up from the domain too).