Unable to use the rollernet smtp redirection.

Need help? Ask here.

Moderator: Moderators

usalabs

Unable to use the rollernet smtp redirection.

Post by usalabs »

Up until 2 days ago, I've been successfully running an email server on port 2050, utilizing mail.rollernet.us and mail2.rollernet.us as the 2 primary mail servers in the dns zone at zonedit.com, and redirecting port 25 to 2050 in the rollernet mail setup, now, I can't recieve emails, something has either happened at zonedit or at rollernet, I can access my webserver on port 10010, using web forwarding, and also I can access my file server on port 21, but I can't recieve emails to my email server, customers are calling me on the phone saying that they can't access their email accounts either.

The email servers smtp port is set to 2050, as my isp blocks port 25 incoming/outgoing.

If anyone has a means of a testing sequence to test my email server, I have setup a test account at test@tezandbabs.us and to check that a test email had been recieved, http://webmail.tezandbabs.us is the url
RollerNetSupport
Site Admin

Post by RollerNetSupport »

Code: Select all

<test@tezandbabs.us>: host mail.rollernet.us[67.118.43.92] said: 554
    <test@tezandbabs.us>: Relay access denied (in reply to RCPT TO command)
This error means the domain is not present in the account manager, or it has been disabled, or the account was closed.
Technical Support support@rollernet.us
Roller Network LLC
usalabs

Post by usalabs »

glendale2x wrote:

Code: Select all

<test@tezandbabs.us>: host mail.rollernet.us[67.118.43.92] said: 554
    <test@tezandbabs.us>: Relay access denied (in reply to RCPT TO command)
This error means the domain is not present in the account manager, or it has been disabled, or the account was closed.
Can you test it again?, I have successfully setup the domain in the account manager.
usalabs

Re: Unable to use the rollernet smtp redirection.

Post by usalabs »

usalabs wrote:If anyone has a means of a testing sequence to test my email server, I have setup a test account at test@tezandbabs.us and to check that a test email had been recieved, http://webmail.tezandbabs.us is the url
I forgot to add the password for the test account, to access the test account use the password:- test
RollerNetSupport
Site Admin

Post by RollerNetSupport »

Both of the tests I sent went through, so it appears to be working as far as I can tell. Let me know if you have any other problems.
Technical Support support@rollernet.us
Roller Network LLC
usalabs

Post by usalabs »

glendale2x wrote:Both of the tests I sent went through, so it appears to be working as far as I can tell. Let me know if you have any other problems.
I recieved both test email, everything seems to be working again.

Thanks.