Bulk adding user address

Need help? Ask here.

Moderator: Moderators

sgrayban

Bulk adding user address

Post by sgrayban »

I tried to bulk add all our valid email accounts but it seems it doesn't work.

I am using Firefox 1.5.0.4 for linux. And no I do not use or have access to a window$ virus computer.

I have tried both user@domain.com and just user. When I click on button to save it it clears the bulk box and nothing is added.
RollerNetSupport
Site Admin

Post by RollerNetSupport »

It'll ignore addresses that aren't of the same domain name as the table you are currently in; unless you're in the global table, then it'll accept anything. Are you using per-domain tables, or the global table? How many addresses are you trying to add? Are they formatted as full user@domain? If they aren't in user@domain format, it'll reject them as well, although I can make it accept left-hand-side-only as well.

It's not Windows specific anyway since I develop on a Mac and the servers are all Linux. =)
Technical Support support@rollernet.us
Roller Network LLC
sgrayban

Post by sgrayban »

glendale2x wrote:It'll ignore addresses that aren't of the same domain name as the table you are currently in; unless you're in the global table, then it'll accept anything. Are you using per-domain tables, or the global table? How many addresses are you trying to add? Are they formatted as full user@domain? If they aren't in user@domain format, it'll reject them as well, although I can make it accept left-hand-side-only as well.

It's not Windows specific anyway since I develop on a Mac and the servers are all Linux. =)
Per domain. And it doesn't matter how I try to add. 2 or 20 it never add's them I really don't feel like adding 20 address' 1 at a time.

As I stated before I have tried user@domain and user. Both didn't work.
sgrayban

Post by sgrayban »

BTW ... I pay for my service.. Is there a faster way for help on this?
RollerNetSupport
Site Admin

I can't seem to replicate your problem on any system I have available to me, under any browser.
Roller Network LLC
RollerNetSupport
Site Admin

I've turned on some of the debugging, if there are any rejections errors, they should show up at the top.
Roller Network LLC
sgrayban

Post by sgrayban »

Ok.. I'll try it now and see what happens.
sgrayban

Post by sgrayban »

Well of course it works now.... It wasn't before so I don't what went wrong.