outbound smtp logging working?

Need help? Ask here.

Moderator: Moderators

dstutz

outbound smtp logging working?

Post by dstutz »

Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place or do outgoing emails utilizing smtpauth.rollernet.us not get logged? Also, Last night I enabled my server to utilize the aforementioned as a relayhost and I don't see any counts on the resource access page. I'm not complaining :), just wondering. I've been using your service for 2 weeks and am extremely happy. You're level of personal attention is refreshing. I'm extremely glad I went with your service instead of a more major player.

Dave
RollerNetSupport
Site Admin

Post by RollerNetSupport »

The entries are being logged in the database; it appears they aren't displaying due to an oversight on my part with the logging when I added the "Mail Server Account" type. The other two types are logging correctly. I'll have it fixed shortly.
Technical Support support@rollernet.us
Roller Network LLC
RollerNetSupport
Site Admin

Post by RollerNetSupport »

Past entries should now be visible in the mail logs. The resource usage counts should be correct from this point forward as well. It was logging the data with a domain id of "0" instead of the real ID number when the outbound account type was "Mail Server Account"; this has been fixed.
Technical Support support@rollernet.us
Roller Network LLC