Roller Network is pleased to announce the release of our enhanced mail logs. While the front end in our account control center appears largely unchanged, we've completely rewritten everything behind the scenes. The most noticeable changes are the ability to download a log request as a CSV file, fast processing of searches (which now accept boolean terms) , and fast processing of extremely large log data requests.
What's new in the Mail Logs:
* Logs can be downloaded as a CSV file
* Natural language and boolean searching on email addresses and status messages
* Filtering by status (accept, rejected, deferred)
* Automatic URL linking in status messages
* New backend to speed handling of large requests and searches
* Fixed a long-standing bug where log processing would freeze other requests
With the addition of CSV file downloads and boolean searching, the mail logs now have their own help page at https://acc.rollernet.us/help/mail/log.php .
With these changes - and the newly rewritten backend - we will be adding automatic logs by email at a later date. If you have any questions or comments about the new mail logs, please let us know.
Old announcements before the Newspipe and Twitter.
1 post • Page 1 of 1