ETRN Help

Need help? Ask here.

Moderator: Moderators

Black20VT

ETRN Help

Post by Black20VT »

Hi,

Not sure if this should be in support or the wish list, but here goes.

Before I start, I hope everyone is having a great festive period!

I use rollernet for backup MX and it works perfectly. But, at the moment, if the server is offline, I sometimes have to manually release the messages, which isn't a problem, but would prefer not to if I can :D

My mail server has a 'dequeue' feature, but I believe it can only dequeue 1 mail server. I know mail and mail2 are 2 separate servers, but I was wondering if it's possible to configure the below to dequeue both servers and for 4 domains?

Any ideas?

Thanks.
RollerNetSupport
Site Admin

Post by RollerNetSupport »

As far as I can tell from the screenshot, it looks like you are correct. We'll see if we can come up with something else that will do what you're looking for.
Technical Support support@rollernet.us
Roller Network LLC
Black20VT

Post by Black20VT »

glendale2x wrote:As far as I can tell from the screenshot, it looks like you are correct. We'll see if we can come up with something else that will do what you're looking for.
Excellent, thanks glendale2x.

As mentioned before, it's not a showstopper, so don't bust a gut looking for a solution, but would be good to run it all from the same program.

Keep me posted and thanks again! :wink:
Black20VT

Post by Black20VT »

glendale2x wrote:As far as I can tell from the screenshot, it looks like you are correct. We'll see if we can come up with something else that will do what you're looking for.
I hope you're well.

I just thought I'd 'touch base' on this and get a progress report?

Thanks.
RollerNetSupport
Site Admin

Not yet; we've been working on a rather major change that will be very obvious once it's done. ;)
Roller Network LLC
Black20VT

Post by Black20VT »

glendale2x wrote:Not yet; we've been working on a rather major change that will be very obvious once it's done. ;)
Now that sounds exciting!

Is there a timeline on this major change, or any hints on what it is!? :lol:

Thanks.
RollerNetSupport
Site Admin

We're working on a new design for the website to update our current, never been updated, design. It's nothing too spectacular, but it's not gray-on-gray anymore. The account control center is the hardest part to bring up to date, and since we're in there, we're taking the opportunity to make sure all the interface elements are the same between sections.
Roller Network LLC
RollerNetSupport
Site Admin

Do you still require this feature? If not, we'll probably remove it from the request list.
Roller Network LLC
RollerNetSupport
Site Admin

We just added an ETRN function to the API as part of expanding the existing control center queue status display into the API. Although it's not precisely the same thing, it's close: https://acc.rollernet.us/api/index.php
Roller Network LLC
Black20VT

Post by Black20VT »

RollerNetSupport wrote:Do you still require this feature? If not, we'll probably remove it from the request list.
Unless anyone else would like this feature, I'm happy for it to be removed, as I no longer run my own mail server (thanks to the Hosted Mail Box at RollerNet).

:D

Sorry, I should've spoken up sooner...